Capella University's online Contemporary Theory in Addictive Behavior Graduate Certificate increases your knowledge of addictive and compulsive behaviors.
This certificate is not designed to meet licensure requirements for the counseling professions.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution