Whether you want to work in your community or beyond, this online BS in Public Health can prepare you to improve the well-being of entire populations. From public services to mobile clinics, the value of a public health degree can elevate your career. Courses at Capella usually include:
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- Introduction to Epidemiology
- Introduction to Public Health Policy and Management
- Introduction to Environmental Health
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- It is highly recommended that applicants be at least 24 years old; special exceptions may apply.
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for transfer must successfully complete a university-approved reading and writing assessment.