With Capella’s online Bachelor of Science in Public Health, you’ll prepare to take on an integral role in preventing disease outbreaks and injuries, educating the public about health risks, and work to reduce health disparities.
If you are interested in continuing your education with a Master’s in Public Health, Capella offers a pathway through our bachelor’s program that allows you to accelerate into a master’s with the BS – Public Health, Accelerated Master's Pathway program.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework).