When taken through Capella’s GuidedPath option, this online BS in Management and Leadership is an ACBSP-accredited program. You can also earn this degree through Capella’s FlexPath, which has no syllabus constraints and enables you to move through the curriculum in asynchronous format. In both paths, you’ll gain career competencies with a strong foundation of business knowledge, alongside strong communication, teambuilding, decision-making and management skills. Classes comprising this curriculum usually include:
- Virtual Team Collaboration
- Leadership in Organizations
- Organizational Structure, Learning, and Performance
- Operations Management for Competitive Advantage
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score, Additional Materials May Be Requested
- It is highly recommended that applicants be at least 24 years old; special exceptions may apply.
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for transfer must successfully complete a university-approved reading and writing assessment.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.