When taken through Capella’s GuidedPath option, this online BS in Management and Leadership is an ACBSP-accredited program. You can also earn this degree through Capella’s FlexPath, which has no syllabus constraints and enables you to move through the curriculum in asynchronous format. In both paths, you’ll gain career competencies with a strong foundation of business knowledge, alongside strong communication, teambuilding, decision-making and management skills. Classes comprising this curriculum usually include:
- Virtual Team Collaboration
- Leadership in Organizations
- Organizational Structure, Learning, and Performance
- Operations Management for Competitive Advantage
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.