Skill Up with an Online IT Degree. In today’s connected world, understanding IT isn’t always enough for both beginners and professionals. That’s why our ABET-accredited*, online bachelor’s IT degree can help you stand out by teaching you how to meet the business needs of enterprises as well. Not to mention, computer and information technology is also a fast-growing field, and many jobs in the field require a bachelor’s degree. In this undergrad IT program, you’ll build on both your technology skills and business insight—helping you become a true double-threat.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework)