Make the most of your undergraduate psychology program and set the stage for graduate work with Capella’s online Bachelor’s in Psychology Pre-Counseling program. Build a strong foundation of knowledge and skills in psychology that are valued in a wide range of professions while also preparing to earn your accredited master’s degree in counseling from Capella.
Three graduate-level courses are built into this pre-counseling bachelor’s degree and can be applied toward an accredited master’s in counseling program at Capella saving you time and money.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Transcript of any reported GED
- A $50 non-refundable application fee
- You must be at least 24 years old. This requirement may be waived for:
- Military applicants and veterans
- Applicants with 24 or more quarter credits of prior college or university coursework
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for transfer must successfully complete a university approved reading and writing assessment
- An acknowledgement form that indicates your understanding of the requirements and unique aspects of this program
- SAT and ACT are not required for admission