With an online BS in Human Resources, you can be the center of your organizational team, promoting efficiency and teamwork. This degree, when taken at Capella through their GuidedPath track, is an ACBSP-accredited program. This means you can have full confidence that your curriculum will prepare you for HR positions in almost any environment. You’ll study contemporary issues in hiring, employee development, negotiations, and more. You can also earn your degree through Capella’s FlexPath, without syllabus constraints and with complete freedom to learn asynchronously. Classes you’ll likely encounter in this online HR bachelor’s include:
- Legal Issues in Human Resource Management
- Recruiting, Retention, and Development
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Employee Training and Development
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score, Additional Materials May Be Requested
- It is highly recommended that applicants be at least 24 years old; special exceptions may apply.
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for transfer must successfully complete a university-approved reading and writing assessment.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.