Gain Skills to Advance in HR. People are the center of every great company; that’s why human resource managers are so invaluable. With our online Bachelor’s in Human Resources Management program, you’ll gain the skills and knowledge to become a strategic cornerstone in a business or organization, applying your knowledge in an effective and integrated manner.
You'll learn to build interpersonal and professional thinking skills needed to manage talent, develop intellectual capital, manage continuous change, and drive organizational effectiveness as HR leaders and managers at all levels of their organizations.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.