With an online BS in Human Resources, you can be the center of your organizational team, promoting efficiency and teamwork. This degree, when taken at Capella through their GuidedPath track, is an ACBSP-accredited program. This means you can have full confidence that your curriculum will prepare you for HR positions in almost any environment. You’ll study contemporary issues in hiring, employee development, negotiations, and more. You can also earn your degree through Capella’s FlexPath, without syllabus constraints and with complete freedom to learn asynchronously. Classes you’ll likely encounter in this online HR bachelor’s include:
- Legal Issues in Human Resource Management
- Recruiting, Retention, and Development
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Employee Training and Development
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.