Technology is shaping the way healthcare organizations operate on a daily basis. Gain the skills you need to take the helm in this growing and vital field with a BS degree in Health Information Management. The Accelerated Master Pathway allows you to take master’s-level courses as an undergraduate, saving you time and money on your path to a successful career.
In this health informatics bachelor degree online, you will learn about the latest advancements in information management, data security, electronic records, and data analysis. The insights you can provide through skilled analysis will enable your organization to improve patient outcomes and cut costs.
Some of the topics covered in this program include:
- Information security, privacy, and ethics in health care
- Managing health care information
- Decision support and quality management in health information management
- Data management in health information systems
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have at least 24 previously earned college credits for transfer.