Capella’s School of Nursing & Health Sciences offers this online BS in Health Care Administration. With this concentration in Health Information Management, you’ll gain technical skills to coordinate the troves of information, along with management insight to use in a variety of medical settings. You have the option, with this degree, to use Capella’s FlexPath program enabling you to save time and money in your education. Samples of courses in this online healthcare bachelor’s include:
- Health Information Systems and Management
- Data Management in Health Information Systems
- Electronic Health Records and Health Information Systems
- Information Security, Privacy, and Ethics in Health Care
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- It is highly recommended that applicants be at least 24 years old; special exceptions may apply.
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for transfer must successfully complete a university-approved reading and writing assessment.