This online BS in Business with a specialization in Health Care Management is a quality program that will prepare you to work in almost any medical setting. As an ACBSP-accredited degree, you’ll gain the understanding from an operational perspective of what it takes for a healthcare organization to thrive. You’ll develop decision making skills that can help improve the quality of medical care and patient services. Coursework will likely involve:
- Foundations and Future of Health Care Delivery Management
- Fundamentals of Organizational Communication
- Evidence-Based Health Care Management
- Cultural Competence in Health Care
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score, Additional Materials May Be Requested
- It is highly recommended that applicants be at least 24 years old; special exceptions may apply.
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for transfer must successfully complete a university-approved reading and writing assessment.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.