The Right Approach for a Healthy Career. With our online Bachelor’s in Health Care Management degree, you can become a leader in the health care field. You’ll gain a deeper knowledge of health care policy along with the business skills needed to be an effective leader in the health care environments.
You’ll learn to consider quality of health care systems in your decision-making practices. Quality assurance and risk management are also covered in this program, along with state and federal policies that govern health care quality. Get ready to lead the future of health care.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
- Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.