Make a Difference in Health Care. Be ready to improve patient care and help your organization run smoothly. Our online Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration is designed to help you understand the big picture, influence change, manage performance, and optimize effectiveness.
You’ll learn about change management and how to lead high-performance teams in a variety of complex, dynamic health care environments. Plus, you’ll acquire knowledge that’s relevant in today’s complex health care field.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework)