With strong financial and communication skills, you can take your career in any direction you’d like. This online BS in Finance from Capella, will give you the ability to contribute to organizational success based upon the numbers. Every company needs competence when looking at the bottom line and trying to make strategic decisions. With this online finance degree, now you can be at the center of organizational strategy, whether you want to work on Wall Street or on main street in your own hometown. The program is ACBSP-accredited, so you can be sure of the quality of your curriculum. You’ll study financial reporting, risk and portfolio management, among other business facets. Classes likely will include:
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Analysis for Financial Management
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- Entrepreneurial Finance
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score, Additional Materials May Be Requested
- It is highly recommended that applicants be at least 24 years old; special exceptions may apply.
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for transfer must successfully complete a university-approved reading and writing assessment.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.