BS - Finance (ACBSP-accredited)
The rise in regulatory reforms along with an economic expansion has fueled an increase in demand for finance professionals. Our online bachelor's in finance degree program puts you in prime position for these highly sought after jobs. With Capella’s online finance degree, you’ll gain an in-depth, insider’s knowledge of real estate, risk management, and entrepreneurship from professors who have spent a considerable portion of their careers either in the financial sector or closely associated with it.
Capella’s online finance degree program prepares you to analyze economic and financial data as well as manage personal, corporate and non-profit organization finances. You'll also develop a mastery of knowledge in international finance, risk management, entrepreneurial finance, and real estate.
With Capella's Combined Bachelor's-to-Master's degree options, you can start building for your future by completing master's-level credit as your earn your bachelor degree. Combined degree options are designated bachelor's and master's degree programs, with a set of shared master's-level courses applied to both degrees. This enables you to save significant time and money when combining the degree options.
Common jobs with an online program in finance include broker, financial advisor, trader or banker. Potential workplaces include banks, financial service companies or government.
Furthermore, Capella University has teamed with The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) to offer business students full digital access to the most timely, relevant business news, enhancing your academic experience and giving you a competitive edge in your career.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$367.00
Out of State Rate:$367.00
Additional Fees :$1,800.00
Fees Overview :
- Tuition per lower division credit (1000-2000 level): $340
- Tuition per upper division credit (3000-3000 level): $394
- Resource Kit (per quarter): $150
*Cost per credit is an average, based on 90 lower and 90 upper division credits.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$67,860.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$67,860.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework)
Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Higher Learning Commission: www.hlcommission.org.
- Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Capella University cannot guarantee licensure, endorsement, certification, authorization, other professional credentials, or salary advancement. State regulations and professional credential standards vary. It is the learner’s responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states and professional associations. For more information on licensure, see the Licensure section on the School’s website. Enrollment restrictions and/or other restrictions may apply to certain programs. Contact Capella University for more information.www.capellaresults.com