This online BS in Accounting from Capella can provide you a career boost that will set you apart from others. You’ll gain exceptional finance, tax and budgeting skills that can directly contribute to organizational success, whether you work in government, public or private industry. Coursework in focuses on general accounting, not CPA preparation. With Capella, you tcan work through the curriculum, at your own pace, completing the same career-competencies with evaluations, but not grades. Sample classes include:
- Managerial Accounting Principles
- Intermediate Financial Accounting Topics and Trends
- Advanced Financial Accounting Topics and Trends
- Cost Accounting for Planning and Control
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score, Additional Materials May Be Requested
- It is highly recommended that applicants be at least 24 years old; special exceptions may apply.
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for transfer must successfully complete a university-approved reading and writing assessment.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP, www.acbsp.org) has accredited Capella University business programs and select specializations. For full accreditation statement and the list of accredited programs and specializations, go to www.capella.edu/university-accreditation.