Expand Your Career Potential. Capella’s online Bachelor's in Psychology program can help you build a strong foundation of knowledge and skills that are valued in a wide range of professions. Plus, you can add a concentration specific to your career goals.
This program is designed around American Psychological Association (APA) Guidelines to ensure you’re learning the latest theories and practices for a deeper understanding of human learning, emotions, and behaviors.*
*Capella is not APA accredited.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework)