Make Safety Your Business. You need a wide array of skills to keep communities safe as a criminal justice professional. Capella’s online Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice program provides a competency-based approach that helps you gain the skills to support your success—including conflict resolution, ethics, multicultural communication, and more. Whether you're just starting out or you've been in the field for years, Capella has designed its criminal justice curriculum to meet the changing needs of those working in law enforcement and corrections, including the probation, prison, and parole systems.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor’s students must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be least 24 years old (may be waived for military applicants, veterans, and those with at least 24 quarter credits of prior college/university coursework)