Keep building on your skills and capacity to help others. Capella's online Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis prepares you to meet the demand for qualified practitioners to support people with behavioral disorders. The courses in this program are approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution
- Grade point average of 2.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale