Capella has collaborated with SAS to offer the Analytics Using SAS® graduate certificate. Specialists with SAS® and analytical skills and knowledge are in high-demand. Learn how to apply foundational analytics theories and principles, learn to solve simulated organizational problems using analytics, address operational needs with accurate analytic tools and strategies, and communicate data effectively with multiple audiences.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution