Through collaboration with SAS, Capella offers the Advanced Analytics Using SAS® graduate certificate program, designed for professionals who wish to expand their data analytics skills and professional opportunities. The graduate certificate will prepare you to formulate complex organizational problems to be solved using analytics, apply advanced data analytic tools and strategies with structured and unstructured data, and represent data effectively through reporting and visual analytics.
Your program of enrollment determines the admission requirements.
Basic requirements for all programs:
- Admission application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Acknowledgement agreement
- All applicants must understand, read, speak, and write fluently in English
- Official transcript(s) from previous institutions for degree and post-degree coursework, if applicable
- Minimum GPA as defined by your program
Minimum level of education required:
- Bachelor's degree from an institution accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting agency or an internationally recognized institution