Whether you are preparing for the CPA exam, or want to expand your responsibilities in your current position, consider this online Certificate in Accounting from Capella. The knowledge you acquire in this program will enhance your abilities as a tax specialist, analyst, auditor, or controller. The courses you take in this program, can be applied later to a bachelor’s degree should you decide to pursue another accounting credential. Furthermore, this certificate can also be earned in conjunction with an online bachelor’s in business, preparing you for CPA certification. Courses usually include:
- Managerial Accounting Principles
- Intermediate Financial Accounting Topics and Trends
- Advanced Financial Accounting Topics and Trends
- Cost Accounting for Planning and Control
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Capella University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score, Additional Materials May Be Requested
- It is highly recommended that applicants be at least 24 years old; special exceptions may apply.
- Applicants who do not have any credits eligible for transfer must successfully complete a university-approved reading and writing assessment.