Master of Sport Administration
Canisius College offers the online Master of Sport Administration. This program emphasizes emerging sports industry trends, contemporary communications skills and cutting edge technologies used in sport administration. Coursework teamed with internships, travel abroad opportunities and industry events give students a broad education in business and leadership skills essential in the global sports industry.
Career opportunities with this degree include the following:
- amateur or professional sports
- event and facility management
- intercollegiate athletics
- sports marketing
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$819.00
Out of State Rate:$819.00
Additional Fees :$928.00
Fees Overview :
- College Fee (per semester): $142
- Technology Fee (per semester): $90
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$27,955.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$27,955.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official Bachelor's Degree Transcript. Unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process.
- Two Letters of Recommendation. Letters can be personal, professional or academic references.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.