Cameron University offers the online Master of Science in Organizational Leadership. This program is designed to prepare individuals to be leaders in military, governmental, entrepreneurial and corporate ventures, as well as for further graduate study. This master's program is an alternative to traditional business master's degree programs and focuses more on people and organizational issues and less on business topics such as finance, accounting, and marketing.
Areas of study include the following:
- synthesis and communication of information
- human resource issues within organizations
- strategic knowledge and change management
- leadership and knowledge management
- global policies and strategies
- training and development
- organizational behavior
- A bachelors degree is required. Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.5.
- GRE or GMAT test scores required
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission