Earn a Master of Divinity degree online with Calvin Theological Seminary. Courses are available in an on-campus and hybrid format, keeping scheduling flexible for the working adult student. Step into or advance a career in pastoral ministry, chaplaincy, or missions with courses including but not limited to:
- Preaching theory and methods
- Foundations for pastoral care
- Narrative literature
- Discipleship and teaching
Study biblical and reformed theological texts, church history, and ancient languages. Receive individualized attention regarding unique callings through the Vocational Formation Office for contextual learning contexts. Advantages to this degree program include Formation Groups, assessment tools, and experiential learning opportunities.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college
- A GPA 2.67 or higher
- Non-native English speakers need to submit a minimum internet based TOEFL score of 80 total, with 23 in the writing section, OR a minimum overall IELTS score of 6.5, with at least a 6.5 in the writing section
- Evidence of academic and personal preparedness for theological education
Program combines online learning with 2 on-campus sessions each year.
School Accreditation Statement
Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools