Bachelor of Science in Sport Management / Wellness and Fitness
California University of Pennsylvania offers the online Bachelor of Science in Sport Management with a concentration in Wellness and Fitness. This program is designed for busy people, including working health and fitness professionals, military personnel, and prospective students with an interest in the field.
Areas for career opportunities include the following:
- high school and collegiate athletics
- gyms and fitness clubs
- corporate fitness
- strength coaching
- spas, and more
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$4,374.40
Out of State Rate:$5,275.40
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$34,995.20
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$42,203.20
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$29,043.20
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Requires a minimum of 120 credits for degree completion
- Open to nontraditional freshmen (individuals who have been out of high school for two or more years and have not attended college) and transfer students who have earned 30 credits or fewer
- Official high school transcript
- Official SAT or ACT scores. (waived for students who have been out of high school for at least two years, or who have earned 12 college-level credits)
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.