The MSN / Nursing Administration & Leadership program offered by California University of Pennsylvania is designed for students who already posses an RN license and are currently practicing. This program aims to provide professional nurses with the skills to assume leadership positions and enhance healthcare delivery to patients in different environments. Graduates are able to apply leadership skills in settings such as rehabilitation, hospitals, long-term care agencies, or in the insurance industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree with a GPA of 3.00 in the undergraduate nursing degree or in the last 60 credits completed.
- An unencumbered RN licensure in the state in which the applicant is employed in nursing.
- Current Resume indicating at least two years of experience working in nursing, preferably nursing management.
- An essay to include career goals and objectives.
- International Global Online Applicants scholastic record must be comparable to that reflected by a 3.00 GPA verified with official transcripts and applicant needs to be licensed in their country of residence.
- Applicants must submit a credential evaluation from the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) for nursing course work and World Education Services (WES) for non-nursing course work.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education