Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Administration & Leadership
California University of Pennsylvania
The MSN / Nursing Administration & Leadership program offered by California University of Pennsylvania is designed for students who already posses an RN license and are currently practicing. This program aims to provide professional nurses with the skills to assume leadership positions and enhance healthcare delivery to patients in different environments. Graduates are able to apply leadership skills in settings such as rehabilitation, hospitals, long-term care agencies, or in the insurance industry.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree with a GPA of 3.00 in the undergraduate nursing degree or in the last 60 credits completed.
- An unencumbered RN licensure in the state in which the applicant is employed in nursing.
- Current Resume indicating at least two years of experience working in nursing, preferably nursing management.
- An essay to include career goals and objectives.
- International Global Online Applicants scholastic record must be comparable to that reflected by a 3.00 GPA verified with official transcripts and applicant needs to be licensed in their country of residence.
- Applicants must submit a credential evaluation from the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) for nursing course work and World Education Services (WES) for non-nursing course work.
Established in 1852, California University of Pennsylvania is a medium-sized campus located in California, Pennsylvania, in a rural area 35 miles away from Pittsburgh. This school is dedicated to excellence in the liberal arts, science and technology, and professional studies. Students can choose from one of more than 75 online associate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degrees offered completely online. You’ll receive the same diploma you would from one of our on-campus programs.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.