California University of Pennsylvania's undergraduate certificate in Violence and Incidence Collaborative Evaluation in Schools is designed for students who want to work or consult within the school environment.
Students in this online certificate program will:
- Examine specific case law as it pertains to the school environment and operational procedures.
- Gain insights into re-socializing deviant and marginalized
- Examine the variables that contribute to violence, incidence intervention and collaboration within schools and communities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- SAT/ACT test scores (waived for students who have been out of high school for at least two years, or who have earned 12 college-level credits)
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education