California State University in San Bernardino offers the online Master of Public Administration. This degree will prepare students for leadership in public service. Students are provided with a generalist public administration education, including tools for decision-making, an understanding of the democratic system of governance, and a capacity to work ethically and professionally in the public interest.
Students will be challenged with the following Learning Objectives:
- to communicate and interact productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry
- to analyze, synthesize, think critically, solve problems and make decisions
- to participate in and contribute to the public policy process
- to articulate and apply a public service perspective
- to lead and manage in public governance
- Admission to the MPA program requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above for the last 90 quarter units (or 60 semester units) of course work including post-baccalaureate course work.
Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA)
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission