Learn how to educate and train a new generation of nurses with the online Master of Science in Nursing / Nurse Educator degree program from California State University-Northridge. The curriculum of this online nursing education degree revolves around theory, practice, and real-world relevance.
Students will master nursing theory, curriculum design, organizational leadership, evidence-based practice, and healthcare policy, in addition to studying emerging trends. Hands-on clinical fieldwork can be completed in a variety of healthcare settings in students’ local areas. Coursework incorporates lectures, online classroom activities, modules, and simulations.
Graduates will be prepared to:
- Promote safe, high-quality care for diverse populations
- Lead organizational change in hospitals and clinics
- Craft and implement policies to promote patient advocacy
- Develop improved and cost-efficient health outcomes
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
California State University-Northridge is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Currently, students on F-1 visas are not authorized to participate in the MSN program.