California State University in Northridge offers students a professional development certificate in Computed Tomography. The certificate is designed for licensed radiology technicians, seeking to expand on already learned radiological methods.
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
California State University-Northridge is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Program requires a clinical education experience of 355 clinical, on-site hours.
- Possess a diploma or a degree from an accredited Radiologic Technology or Nuclear Medicine program
- Random drug screening
- Pass physical examination immediately upon acceptance
- Documentation of immunization records
- CPR certification through American Heart Association for the Healthcare Provider
- Proof of liability insurance
- Proof of health insurance with urgent care/emergency coverage