California State University in Fresno offers an online Master of Science in Water Resource Management degree. The program reiterates the importance of a nation’s water supply far beyond the agricultural valleys of California. Students seeking to fulfill personal or professional aspirations in alleviating water shortages or creating sanitary filtration processes may be best suited for this Masters program.
- Already hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher for the last 60 units completed
- Demonstrate proficiency in Geographic Information Systems (GIS). This can be satisfied by a recent record of baccalaureate GIS classes, or technical classes offered through ESRI or other GIS software companies
- Admitted students will complete a brief workshop with instruction on the basics of ArcGIS software prior to program matriculation
- Hold a 3.0 or higher grade point average, if postgrad student
- Provide official scores from the GRE (Graduate Record Exam) taken within the last five years
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission