California State University-Dominguez Hills
Master of Science Nursing
The online MSN degree program is designed to help students become successful leaders in the health care field through a curriculum focused on integrating knowledge, theory, and research skills in planning and evaluating comprehensive nursing care and education for individuals, families, and populations. Students may choose a track on which to focus their education:
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Administrator
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$4,086.00
Out of State Rate:$7,650.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$16,344.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,600.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree program with a NLNAC- or CCNE- accredited upper division major in nursing (BSN) from a regionally accredited institution or the equivalent.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units of upper division course work attempted.
- Registered nurse licensure in the United States, unencumbered, unrestricted, with no disciplinary action pending or imposed.
- Completion of the following prerequisites: Statistics - including probability and inferential, Research - introductory course or equivalent, Pathophysiology, Health Assessment - basic course, including a skills lab.
- Submission of a professional resume and a letter of intent.
- Some courses may require on-campus learning activities.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Must be a resident in a state in which the School of Nursing at California State University, Dominguez Hills is permitted to deliver online education.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.