Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) degree program from California State University-Dominguez Hills provides registered nurses with a course of study to complete their BSN at the time and place most convenient for them. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Cultural diversity in healthcare
- Gerontological nursing practice
- Leadership and management
- Healthcare systems, policy and finance
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$215.60
Out of State Rate:$611.60
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $3,234
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $9,174
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- 60 or more transferrable college units
- Current RN licensure in the United States or transcripts noting you are near the end of the program
- College GPA of at least 2.0
Some courses (BSN 381, 411, 421, and 451) require clinical hours on campus, at selected sites throughout California, and at appropriate agencies in the student’s community.
Students should verify that they are a resident in a state in which the School of Nursing at California State University, Dominguez Hills is permitted to deliver online education.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.