Master of Science in Administration
California State University-Bakersfield offers the online Master of Science in Administration. Students are given the opportunity to put the management theories and principles from theory into practice. This program provides students the tools to become a dynamic and effective leader in your organization.
Students can choose from the following electives:
- Human Resource Management
- Effective Communication
- Project Management
- Program Evaluation
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$450.00
Out of State Rate:$450.00
Additional Fees :$70.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $70
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,570.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$13,570.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- GPA: 3.0 in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units of undergraduate coursework
- GMAT or GRE Tests: Not required
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.