Students who are interested in earning a Master of Arts degree online may wish to consider California Institute of Integral Studies’ (CIIS) program in Transformative Leadership. This program aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to become effective leaders in various areas including conflict resolution, group dynamics, and creative thinking, among other subjects.
The degree requires residential intensives in the San Francisco Bay Area twice a year.
- An undergraduate degree (BA, BS, or the equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all accredited academic institutions attended
- A one-page (typed, double-spaced) statement of your educational and professional objectives
- A four-to-six page (typed, double-spaced) a self-reflective autobiographical statement discussing your values and aspirations, and the life experiences that have led to your decision to apply
- A writing sample of eight to ten pages (typed, double-spaced)
- Two letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission