Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN-BSN degree completion program from California Baptist University increases students' professional knowledge, enhances leadership abilities, and sharpens critical thinking skills, preparing students for a variety of advanced roles in the nursing field. Graduates are able to:
- Demonstrate competent, responsible practice guided by a theoretical perspective of nursing, grounded in a Biblical worldview committed to compassionate service
- Utilize scholarship in the practice of nursing, integrating a wide range of knowledge drawn from sciences, cultures, and societies, within a Biblical perspective
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to function competently as nursing professionals in a wide variety of settings, integrating Christ-centered nursing practice in a global context as a foundation for service
- Transfer academic nursing principles into the dynamic, evolving, inter-professional healthcare system
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$611.19
Out of State Rate:$611.19
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $589
- General Fee (per semester): $355
International Students Accepted:Yes
- An Associates degree in Nursing or Equivalent and a current RN license.
- Minimum GPA of 2.7
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.