California Baptist University offers the online Doctor of Public Administration. This degree is designed to develop innovative leaders who seek to maximize impact in public and non-profit organizations. Curriculum and courses meet the needs of professionals tasked in responding to the complex and unique issues organizations encounter at the federal, state and local levels within planning, criminal justice, governance, policy, health management, and social service arenas. Students will be challenged to take an active role in creating innovative, sustainable solutions to societal problems and improved governance.
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited university with the following Grade Point Average: 3.0 for unconditional admission and 2.75 for conditional admission
- Two recommendations: from professional sources that can personally attest to the candidate’s potential for scholarly and professional success.
- Comprehensive Essay of at least 500 words that includes the following: 1. Purpose for entering the program 2. Long-term professional goals including how a doctoral degree will influence those goals 3. Reasons for choosing California Baptist University
- Professional resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Interview with Program Director
- Residency participation at key intervals throughout the program
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission