An online bachelor’s degree in Finance can open the door to a career in corporate financial management, financial planning, wealth management, banking, investments, and more. With finance being an essential component of any business, graduates will have a wide range of job opportunities.
Cairn University’s Christian focus allows you to grow spiritually as well as academically and professionally. Students take Bible courses alongside classes in finance, business, and accounting. Graduates will have a strong foundation in managing money, banking, financial markets, and investment portfolios.
This degree can lead to job opportunities including:
- Asset and wealth management
- Commercial and investment banking
- Corporate financial management
- Credit and risk management
- Financial planning and analysis
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score, Essay/Writing Sample
- All Cairn University students must have professed a faith in Jesus Christ as Savior as evidenced by providing a personal testimony that details this faith.