Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences offers an online Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree which is a completion program designed for registered nurses who have an associate’s degree or graduated from a diploma program and want to further their academic credentials. The RN-BSN degree can increase opportunities for employment, add responsibilities, and allow for career progression. Likewise, earning this degree provides an opportunity for professional certification in a nursing specialty as a nurse practitioner, nurse educator, nurse anesthetist, clinical nurse specialist, or an administration position. Those interested in pursuing a doctoral degree will also find this program instructive as a foundational experience.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$415.93
Out of State Rate:$415.93
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per semester): $6,153
- Technology Fee (per semester): $100
- Student Activity Fee (per semester): $60
- Intent to Graduate (one-time): $120
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a degree completion program. Requires 122 units for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 61 credits
- Official transcript showing completion of an associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 in all post-secondary coursework
- A current unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in NC or compact license before beginning classes
- Two references
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.