Buena Vista University offers an online degree in Applied Studies in Business. The program provides a background in business fundamentals and includes opportunities to pursue the following concentrations:
- Entrepreneurship: Learn how to start and grow your business.
- Financial Decision Making: Students will learn about the financial implications of certain business decisions and analytical techniques for evaluating the finances of a business.
- HR Management: Gain skill sets in personnel management.
- Marketing: Students will learn about topics such as advertising, sales, research, consumer behavior, distribution, and pricing.
- Sport Business: Learn knowledge of marketing within the athletic industry.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Buena Vista University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationAssociate Degree
Official College Transcript(s)