Buena Vista University offers an online degree in Applied Studies in Business. The program provides a background in business fundamentals and includes opportunities to pursue the following concentrations:
- Entrepreneurship: Learn how to start and grow your business.
- Financial Decision Making: Students will learn about the financial implications of certain business decisions and analytical techniques for evaluating the finances of a business.
- HR Management: Gain skill sets in personnel management.
- Marketing: Students will learn about topics such as advertising, sales, research, consumer behavior, distribution, and pricing.
- Sport Business: Learn knowledge of marketing within the athletic industry.
- Must have completed an associate degree or 60 credit hours from a regionally accredited institution prior to enrollment
- Official transcript(s) from each college or university previously attended
Note: BAS and BASc programs do not necessarily meet curricular requirements for admission to related graduate or professional degree programs. Students seeking to pursue further study at the graduate level are strongly encouraged to consult closely with their academic advisors to ensure that their program meets admissions standards for their chosen program.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission