The online Associate in Management/Marketing degree program from Bucks County Community College prepares graduates to compete for entry-level management, marketing, and/or retail positions, depending upon which track is chosen. Students learn to:
- Utilize accounting information as a management tool in planning and controlling business operations
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to market a product, service, or idea
- Exhibit a knowledge of the terminology of the field in order to communicate orally with customers, employers, and supervisors
- Read and interpret business, periodical, and technical reports
- Create written reports on job-related problems
This program requires 61-64 credits for completion.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Placement Testing
A number of Bucks' online courses require proctored testing, which must occur within the United States.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education