Associates in Management/Marketing
The online Associates in Management/Marketing degree program from Bucks County Community College prepares graduates to compete for entry-level management, marketing, and/or retail positions, depending upon which track is chosen. Students learn to:
- Utilize accounting information as a management tool in planning and controlling business operations
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to market a product, service, or idea
- Exhibit a knowledge of the terminology of the field in order to communicate orally with customers, employers, and supervisors
- Read and interpret business, periodical, and technical reports
- Create written reports on job-related problems
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$290.00
Out of State Rate:$435.00
Fees Overview :
- Activity Fee (per credit, all students): $2
- Capital Fee (per credit, in-state residents): $10
- Capital Fee (per credit, out-of-state residents): $20
- College Services Fee (per semester, all students): $25
- Technology Support Fee (per credit, all students): $35
- Graduation Fee (one-time, all students): $20
International Students Accepted:Yes
This program requires 61-64 credits for completion.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Placement Testing
A number of Bucks' online courses require proctored testing, which must occur within the United States.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Students located in California, Florida, or Massachusetts who wish to register for one of Bucks County Community College's online offerings or participate in an internship/clinical placement, should inquire before registering to confirm whether Bucks may offer those educational activities in their state.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.