Master of Business Administration / Healthcare Management
The online MBA / Healthcare Management degree program is designed to provide students a comprehensive knowledge of leadership and management principles to help them succeed in an increasingly competitive healthcare environment. Graduates are able to:
- Apply management tools and techniques relative to achieving organizational goals and objectives;
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in individual leadership skills;
- Apply decision-making models and systematic problem-solving methods to enhance and improve individual and organizational performance;
- Apply critical thinking skills to real-world strategies in the healthcare industry; and
- Develop networking skills to enhance the potential for individual growth.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$652.00
Out of State Rate:$652.00
Additional Fees :$1,050.00
Fees Overview :
Tech Fee per semester: $175
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$30,390.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,390.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Official Transcripts. Resume. Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. A cumulative 3.0 GPA.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.