Master of Business Administration / Healthcare Management
The online MBA / Healthcare Management degree program is designed to provide students a comprehensive knowledge of leadership and management principles to help them succeed in an increasingly competitive healthcare environment. Graduates are able to:
- Apply management tools and techniques relative to achieving organizational goals and objectives;
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in individual leadership skills;
- Apply decision-making models and systematic problem-solving methods to enhance and improve individual and organizational performance;
- Apply critical thinking skills to real-world strategies in the healthcare industry; and
- Develop networking skills to enhance the potential for individual growth.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Official Transcripts. Resume. Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. A cumulative 3.0 GPA.
Brenau University first opened in 1878, as seminary for women. By 1972, the school began initiatives to provide educational opportunities for adult students and nontraditional learners. Today, Brenau University is a four-year, private not-for-profit, coeducational institution of higher education, located in the city of Gainesville, Georgia.
Students can pursue associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, in addition to postgraduate certificates and doctoral programs. Brenau University provides a number of undergraduate and graduate distance education programs, including associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees.
Brenau Online oversees distance education programming for the university. Brenau strives to create a highly interactive virtual learning environment. Individual classes can be completed within seven weeks, and are asynchronous. While classes do not require on-campus components, students must attend virtual courses from five to seven days per week. Certified instructors receive training specifically geared towards teaching distance education courses.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.