The Bachelor of Business Administration degree at Brenau University provides prospective students with several different online concentration options.
- The Accounting concentration is designed to allow students to progress seemlessly into the Master of Accounting program;
- The Business Administration option allows students to gain a broad knowledge base of business;
- HR Management targets skills in employee selection, training, evaluation and career planning;
- And the Marketing concentration’s curriculum focuses on consumer/customer needs and how to turn them into profitable business opportunities.
- Official transcripts from all universities/colleges attended are required
- Official high school transcripts or GED score report (if fewer than 30 semester hours of college coursework experience)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges