Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) degree program from Brenau University is designed for registered nurses who are ready to advance in their careers and take on more responsibility in their nursing roles. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Evidence based practice
- Leadership & policy in professional nursing practice
- Community health nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$987.30
Out of State Rate:$987.30
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State / Out of State tuition (per semester): $15,375
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Tech Fee (per semester): $175
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 123 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Must hold a valid RN License
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended including documentation of ASN, ADN or diploma from a nationally accredited program
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.