The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Brandman University is focused on creating innovative leaders for an ever-changing health care system. Emphasis is placed on the use of technology, improving outcomes, innovative leadership, and using evidence-based practice. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Integrate knowledge, skills, and values from the arts and sciences into nursing practice
- Incorporate managerial and leadership principles to achieve desired healthcare outcomes
- Implement evidence-based thinking into practice
- Utilize information and patient care technology in practice
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability as a manager of care
- Engage in effective interprofessional, personal, and collaborative communication
- Provide population focused nursing care with emphasis on health promotion and disease prevention across healthcare settings
- Demonstrate core professional values and practices within an ethical and legal framework
- Incorporate knowledge, skills, and attitudes essential to clinical reasoning
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Brandman University is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationAssociate Degree
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Students will be required to attend one 3-day immersion session at the Irvine campus.
- Applicants must hold an unencumbered RN license in the state where you plan to do your practicum experiences.
- Applicants must have an ADN or ASN from a regionally-accredited insitution.
- This program is not available to residents of all states.