Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Brandman University is focused on creating innovative leaders for an ever-changing health care system. Emphasis is placed on the use of technology, improving outcomes, innovative leadership, and using evidence-based practice. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Integrate knowledge, skills, and values from the arts and sciences into nursing practice
- Incorporate managerial and leadership principles to achieve desired healthcare outcomes
- Implement evidence-based thinking into practice
- Utilize information and patient care technology in practice
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability as a manager of care
- Engage in effective interprofessional, personal, and collaborative communication
- Provide population focused nursing care with emphasis on health promotion and disease prevention across healthcare settings
- Demonstrate core professional values and practices within an ethical and legal framework
- Incorporate knowledge, skills, and attitudes essential to clinical reasoning
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$528.50
Out of State Rate:$528.50
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State / Out of State Tuition (per credit): $500
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Technology Fee (per session): $90
- Degree Conferral Processing Fee (one-time): $150
- Nursing General Fee (one-time): $400
- Nursing Clinical Fees (one-time): $800
International Students Accepted:Yes
Students will be required to attend one 4-day immersion session at the Irvine campus.
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Must hold an unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where you plan to do your practicum experiences (or has evidence of a scheduled National Council Licensure Examination [NCLEX]
- An Associate Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or have an Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution and an Associate Degree in Nursing from a CCNE or NLN accredited program with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Submission of official transcripts, three recommendation forms, self evaluation, and goal statement
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.