Post Doctoral Certificate in Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
The online Certificate in Psychiatric & Mental Health NP program is designed for nurse practitioners who have a Ph.D. or DNP and wish to add a specialty to their resume. The program curriculum explores subjects such as psychopharmacology, complex problems in family psychiatric care, industry management principles, and psychotherapeutic treatment modalities.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,095.00
Out of State Rate:$1,095.00
Additional Fees :$775.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per session): $75
- Degree Conferral Processing Fee (one-time): $150
- Nursing General Fee (one-time): $400
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$30,340.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,340.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$30,340.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Students must attend 2-5 immersion sessions (2-4 days in length) at the Irvine Campus.
- DNP or Ph.D. degree from a Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or a National League of Nursing Accreditation Commission (NLNAC) accredited program
- National certification as APRN (or eligible to take National Certification Exam)
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions where post-baccalaureate coursework was completed or attempted
- Unencumbered RN license in the State where you plan to do your precepted clinical practicum hours
- Unencumbered APRN license in your current specialty
- Three recommendation forms
- Self evaluation
- Goal statement
- Personal interview as needed
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.