Post Doctoral Certificate in Family/Across the Lifespan Nurse Practitioner
The online Certificate in Family/Across the Lifespan NP is designed for advanced practice nurses who want to expand their expertise and career opportunities by adding family nursing to their practices. The program curriculum covers advanced principles of assessment and development issues in families as they relate to managing common, complex, acute, and chronic illnesses across the lifespan.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,115.00
Out of State Rate:$1,115.00
Additional Fees :$820.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per session): $90
- Degree Conferral Processing Fee (one-time): $150
- Nursing General Fee (one-time): $400
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$30,925.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$30,925.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$30,925.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Students must attend 2-5 immersion sessions (2-4 days in length) at the Irvine Campus.
- DNP or Ph.D. degree from a Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or a National League of Nursing Accreditation Commission (NLNAC) accredited program
- National certification as APRN (or eligible to take National Certification Exam)
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions where post-baccalaureate coursework was completed or attempted
- Unencumbered RN license in the State where you plan to do your precepted clinical practicum hours
- Unencumbered APRN license in your current specialty
- Three recommendation forms
- Self evaluation
- Goal statement
- Personal interview as needed
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.