Brandman University offers the online Master of Science in Human Resources. This degree program provides the skills and tools needed to maximize employee engagement and address cultural, regulatory and behavioral issues in a diverse workforce. Students will focus on theoretical and practical application while examining the HR professional as a strategic partner within an organization, with the ability to make sustainable change in support of organizational goals.
Course work and topics of interest include the following:
- employee benefits and legal issues
- training and development
- conflict and negotiation
- strategic management
Admission Grade Point Average (GPA) Requirements:
- Option One – GPA required 3.00 or Higher: A 3.0 grade point average (GPA) calculated over the most recent 30 graded semester (45 quarter) credits completed in either a baccalaureate or post baccalaureate program, including credits earned toward a credential. All credits used for GPA calculation must be from a regionally accredited institution.
- Option Two – GPA between 2.50 and 2.99, qualifying score on GRE, MAT or GMAT: Graduate Record Exam (GRE): achieve the required minimum scores on two out of three of the subsections of the GRE. (Minimum score for Quantitative: 141, minimum score for Verbal: 150, minimum score for Analytic Writing: 4.5) Miller Analogies Test (MAT): achieve a minimum scaled score of 400. Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT): fulfill the formula GMAT + (GPA X 200) > 1000.
- Option Three – An earned master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution
- Option Four – GPA below 2.50, Portfolio
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission