Brandman University offers the online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership. This degree is unique to the mid-career professional looking to develop the leadership skills required to update and refine processes along with improving quality, effectiveness, efficiency and flexibility in the workplace. Students will be prepared for leadership positions in any type of organization. The degree is cross-disciplinary, allowing you to personalize your degree with elective courses in areas such as the following:
- computer science and information systems
- health systems administration
- business administration
- human resources
Admission Grade Point Average (GPA) Requirements:
- Option One – GPA required 3.00 or Higher: A 3.0 grade point average (GPA) calculated over the most recent 30 graded semester (45 quarter) credits completed in either a baccalaureate or post baccalaureate program, including credits earned toward a credential. All credits used for GPA calculation must be from a regionally accredited institution.
- Option Two – GPA between 2.50 and 2.99, qualifying score on GRE, MAT or GMAT: Graduate Record Exam (GRE): achieve the required minimum scores on two out of three of the subsections of the GRE. (Minimum score for Quantitative: 141, minimum score for Verbal: 150, minimum score for Analytic Writing: 4.5) Miller Analogies Test (MAT): achieve a minimum scaled score of 400. Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT): fulfill the formula GMAT + (GPA X 200) > 1000.
- Option Three – An earned master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution
- Option Four – GPA below 2.50, Portfolio
School Accreditation Statement
WASC Senior College and University Commission